Friday, October 2, 2015

Thank you's for the BBD doll club members

I wanted to make something to thank the ladies in my BBD Doll Club so I hope to accomplish this with these little ATC surprises this month.
                                  
 
To make these little cuties I used the Julie Nutting Witchy Poo Doll Stamp, stamped her several time onto a newsprint paper, and again onto G45 scraps of Rare Oddities, An Eerie Tale and Happy Hauntings papers (8 x 8 prints). All stamping was done with StazOn Black Ink.  I fussy cut all dolls and clothes, pieced and glued everything down used markers to color the strips of the dolls stockings. Once the dolls were done I started on the back grounds of the ATC's.  Again I used scraps from the above papers to create my backgrounds, using saying and embellishments that were on the papers, Judi Kins Diamond Glaze on the clock faces and the Witch's shoes.  The small pumpkins are part of Witchy Poo collection (stamped on to orange paper from the G45 scraps). The spiders and cat are from my stash of  Halloween things.  I love Halloween so this project was a lot of fun to do.  I love creating with using only a few selected things.

1 comment: