Friday, October 2, 2015

Altered Julie Nutting Doll

My niece Victoria plays soccer so I made this tag for her to use in her scrapbook, she's made from a combination of Julies Nutting's Chiara's and  Billy's Doll Stamps.  .
                                                 

 Using the head from Chiara and the body from Billy I created my doll. the papers and stickers I used were given to me and they were scraps so I honestly can not say who's they are.  But I think I have seen something similar at either Michaels or Joann's.  The ribbon is hand dyed seam binding using Tim Holtz's stains.  Both dolls I started out stamping on Julie Nutting's flesh colored print paper, I then attached her head to Billy's body, stamped Billy again on scraps of the soccer paper for the shorts  and on a white paper for the shirt and shoes, fussy cut everything out and glued down.  Added the strip to the white shirt. I colored the shoes with a black marker. Chiara's hair was stamped on a reddish printed Julie Nutting paper.  I used StazOn Black Ink for all stamping.  I love playing with these dolls.

 ***

Both these cuties are my great nieces Kaila and Victoria (our soccer player) the little green guy is Ghoolie (Victoria's Ghoul on the Stool). 

                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment