Friday, October 2, 2015

Disney Swap with the PDT girls

Loving my tag from Jennifer Hammond
                                 
 Another swap I did with the Paper Doll Trading Group.  This time the theme was Disney.
 
I used Julie Nutting's Candie Doll for my girl. I love making these dolls because I get to use my scraps since it really doesn't take that much paper to create. Candie is stamped on the Julie Nutting flesh colored printed paper, her dress I stamped twice so I could layer the pleats in her skirt to give it dimension. I used  Wink of Stella GL White on lace of the skirt and sleeves, and Judie Kins Diamond Glaze  on the shoes. I also used black twine for the belt and balloon strings and red for the bow on the Mickey Ears. The ears hat and balloons are from a punch.  Minnie and Mickey are Jolee Stickers.  The Disney Castle paper was given to me so sure of brand.
 
 This was a really fun swap and Jennifer without knowing made one of my favorite Disney characters. The colors in her tag are so vibrant I'm really loving this tag.

No comments:

Post a Comment