Tuesday, October 6, 2015

PDT Black and White ATC Swap

Another swap I did with the Paper Doll Trading Group.
Although this was my first time doing just a black and white theme I would do it again, it took some
thought and imagination for me.

Thank you Libelula Isabel for my Boy ATC I think he's adorable. 
 
I used Julie Nutting's Party Girl Doll Stamp. I stamped her with Versa Magic Cloud White Ink on Bazzell black cardstock and again stamped her in Black StazOn Ink onto Bazzell White cardstock.
I then fussy cut both images, using just the dress and hair from the white image then glued the dress and hair onto the black image.  Did some doodling on the dress, added Judi Kins Diamond Glaze to her shoes, and added Wink Of Stella GL White to the dresses ruffle. I then glued a scrap of black and white striped paper to the ATC chipboard (I cut from thin cardboard) used foam dots to raise her up, attached the dog brad my friend Laura Casey gave me and the word and letters are from Tim Holtz's Chitchat Verbiages. All to together I think she turned out quite well.
 
 
                     

No comments:

Post a Comment