Sunday, July 27, 2014

Kaila and my Craft day

My niece Kaila wanted to spend the day crafting with me.
She wanted to make a page for her moms friends baby
So with my help this is what we made.
 


We used my Brother Cut N Scan machine to cut out the word BABY from pink cardstock
and the baby's name CARYS from green cardstock. The bib and bottle were cut from scraps
of the pink, cream  and green cardstock used. 
We then added a floral paper behind the cut out letters and a 3" strip across the center of the layout, and glued on some cotton lace and pink ribbon rose trim I had in my stash.
We cut 3 photo mats the first one 4" x 6"  starting with cream cardstock the second 4 1/4" x 6 1/4" from pink cardstock and the third  4 1/2" x 6 1/2" from the green cardstock layering them. 
We then added some pearl bling and we were finished.
 
We also did another layout for Kaila's little dog CoCo which also came out really cute but
I forgot to take a picture of it.  Thanks KK for a fun day.

No comments:

Post a Comment