Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Tribute to your Best Friend

Another of April's swaps for In My Vintage Room was A TRIBUTE TO YOUR BEST FRIEND....the only requirement for this swap was a picture of you and them.  My best friend is Debbie O'Neil Perry. Debbie and I have been best friends for as long as I can remember, we were about 3 maybe 4 when we met (we are now 58), we went through grammar school, Jr High , and pretty much spent all our time together.  There were a few years when my family moved from Colonie to Guilderland that we were not always in contact with each other but for us it seemed like those times didn't  matter, because when we were, we just picked up like we had seen each other the day before. We have always been there for each other through good times and bad.  Over the years I have seen Deb and Jerry's (her husband) 3 children grow up, get married and have children (3 granddaughter and 1 grandson).  It's truly an honor to say Debbie Perry is my Best Friend.



No comments:

Post a Comment