Saturday, December 15, 2012

Domino Travel Book

I found these extra large domino's on a shopping trip to Absolutely Everything in Mass. and decided to use them to make my domino book for a swap I am participating in.
Here's what I did:




 
 
I used a old world map as the back round paper, and domino sized  (1" x 2") images from a collage sheet of several different countries to give my pages a travel theme.  I then fashioned a hinge from ribbon on the one side of the book and attached a small d-ring and ribbon as the closure on the other side.  I used Tim Holtz's Pewter Distress Stain to highlight the design on the dominos. 7 Gypsies metal photo corners and and a hanging crystal bobble, Tim Holtz's small Key Hole and one of Graphic 45's small Keys to adorn the book. I then added 3 small roses to the cover, which completed my book.
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Doris, this is super! Love it....didn't realize they made domino's that large! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete