Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Christmas Paper Doll Swap with Character Construct Stamps

I recently decided to participate in 2 different swaps using  Catherine Moore's Character Construct Stamps that was posted in her Yahoo Group.  I've been a member of this group for about a year now but have not participated in any of their swaps to date. And since I have purchased several of her stamps I thought it was time to put them to use.....lol.  So here's what I made for the swaps...


This is for the Christmas Paper Doll Swap

 
To made her I used the French Laundry stamp No6 for the base of the skirt and Mannequin Cafe No14 stamp as the base for the head and bodice of the paper doll, I don't remember what the stamp name or number is for the shoes but it a character construct stamp.
 
I used Graphic 45's Nutcracker Suite Paper Line ( the 8'x 8" book ) for her skirt.
 
And Bo Bunny's 2011 Christmas Line of ribbons and trim for the top of her dress, her wrap and ruffles for the skirt.
 
Her hair is made from wool that I use for felting.
 
I so enjoy making this  doll, hope you enjoy her too.
 
 
********
 
This is the Fall Tag Swap
 
 
  I used Character Construct French Laundry Stamps No12 and No15
Ranger Tag size 8 which I embossed to give it texture. 
Her birds nest is made from jute that I unravled and then twisted
not sure of the makers of the eggs or the wooden birds.
I titled her "Saying Goodbye to Fall".
 
  
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment