Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Paint and Sip Party

  I recently attended a Holiday Party the Scrapbooking Diva's put on at 
Paint and Sip in Latham, NY.  What a great idea for a party.  For 2 hours we sat
and sipped and painted  our masterpiece's. Theme for the our party was
 DO YOU WANT TO PAINT A SNOWMAN.  
Below are the results of our fun night.

This is the 13 masterpieces we created 
*****

         From this to                                                                                                                            this
started with a blank canvas
my finished Snowman

then outlined our snowman

Doris (on left) , Colleen Thorn (standing)
Sue Black (sitting)


                                    
Group Photo



Snowmen cookies Chris had made for the special occasion... 


I want to thank Chris  for hosting this fun night, I loved all the creativity everyone put
into there masterpiece.  I am looking forward to doing this again.

No comments:

Post a Comment