Thursday, February 13, 2014

Christmas Album







 My best friend asked me to make small photo album to give her clients parents for Christmas.
 
 The base of the photo album is made from 8" x 8"  black medium weight chipboard.  I then used
Christmas papers I had in my stash for awhile now (sorry don't remember line) and cut to the 8 x 8 size utilizing the designs on the papers.

I used embellishments to help decorate the book that were from K & Co, Jolee, Anna Griffin  
and what ever else I had on hand.

Using my Chinch I punched the holes for the wire binding.
 I decided to go with 2 sets of 4 punches.

 I cut coordinating colored photo mats to 5 x 7 and a double mat to 5 1/4 x 7 1/4. 
 Mounting them on one side and decorating the other with the embellishments.



  And to finish the book off I used 3 different colored Silk Ribbons from Maya Ribbons.

I am really pleased with the way this quick simple project turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment