Monday, July 8, 2013

Life's Memories and More Crafting Contest

I decided to enter Life's Memories & More Crafting Contest,
I purchased the kit for the contest for $7.00
The kit contains: 3 Double-sided patterned paper. 12" x 12",
chipboard sticker sheet, 12plus assorted flowers, 20 plus assorted
buttons/bling, 4plus feet of assorted ribbon, & package of
jewels.
 
 The paper theme is Bo Bunny Anthem.





When you look at the completed boxes you will see that I changed
as well as added more to some the boxes to get them just right.



Rules for the contest were pretty simple
You didn't have to use everything
but you did have to use a piece of each item in the kit,
And you could add elements of your own too

Since I have been wanting to do a configuration box
for the 4th of July
and the paper for the contest fit my theme so I figured why not now, and the best part is I didn't have
to go buy anything more to complete the project, I already had it in my statch.

 

1 comment: