Sunday, July 8, 2012

Graphic 45 Little Darlings


My neice Melissa  friend Sharon asked if I would make her a  a baby album for her first grandchild.
Since I was already in possession of the New Graphic 45 paper collection Little Darlings
it was a gven as to what papers I would I would use.

Only thing I had to decide is what type of album I would make. I really enjoy making
these chipboard albums, so this one is a 6" x 12" with the binding on the left side.



  





 There's a little vellum pocket enevelope, for a little keepsake on this page.



I decided to make a flip book on this page for journaling.



What's really nice about Graphic 45 paper lines is that everything is coordinated,
which it makes it so easy embellish.





I didn't do anything to this page it's just to pretty to cover .






 

Sharon thanks for thinking of me.
Enjoy the Album.

Materials used:  Graphic 45 Little Darlings Papers and embellishments
Chipboard & Prima Flowers.
Fibers.





4 comments:

  1. I LOVE it. I have to make a book for twins and I'm inspired by your work. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doris,
    Another beautiful album!!! My, my, my...you should offer this and the princess ones as a class.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my God doris this album came out gorgeous. Teach the class @ Captured Moments

    ReplyDelete